Go to footer

Sailor Moon 1/6 Volks/Obitsu Custom Doll

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Sailor Moon 1/6 Volks/Obitsu Custom Doll

Postby SetsunaKou » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:54 pm

We're continously making Sailor Moon and all the Senshi 1/6 dolls, but the last one we just finished yesterday, I really love! She came out super nice, I think, so I wanted to share her:

Hope you like her, too!!! Her hair was rooted by Warrior-san and using Dollyhair Nylon 38" hanks---her head is a Volks SH-03 NS, and her body is an Obitsu 27cm NS.

Finally, here's a picture of another recent set of original Sailor Senshi we've made for a customer:
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Sailor Moon 1/6 Volks/Obitsu Custom Doll

Postby zirconmermaid » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:24 pm

That's awesome! I love Sailor Moon, and it's really nice to see her continuing popularity. I do think that one turned out nice!!
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby katana803 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:48 pm

they look awesome. have been a big fan of sailor moon for years.
katana803
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:59 pm

She looks awesome!!

>_< I need to commission an outer-senshi set from you..... sometime.
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby DollyKim » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:57 pm

~falls over formt he awesomeness~
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby SetsunaKou » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:05 am

Awww, thank you SO MUCH for your really kind and enthusiastic comments, zirc-san, katana-san, lamia-san and Kim-san!! :hugs: I'm super happy you like her!!!! I LOVE how she just all came together really well!

We also just made a Super Sailor Moon doll for another commission. She also came out so pretty, too, and I LOVE her Super uniform best of all....(it's white and gold and elegant! How can you not?!? But I DO NOT like her Eternal outfit---it's so gaudy, it looks like a clown outfit to me!) :laughs:

And a full shot of the 'Super' Sailor Team 1/6 Volks dolls we made for another customer:

We also recently redid our own set which I haven't yet taken photos of! I hope to, maybe even today if I get a chance. ^^ We made them back in 1999 and the faceups I did then were just....eh.....so-so at the best. (That's being generous---they were pretty awful!)
So a few months ago, when we made all these new senshi sets for others, I said, 'why not go on a faceup marathon, and just redo ours, too?' All at once! So I wiped all their faces, and had a weekend of painting about 35 faces of senshi and friends! :laughs:

Our set is wearing our 'Infinite Senshi' outfits, which is a design I created of their 'final' ultimate forms, written in my sister's fanfiction novel. So, it'll be fun to get photos of the 'Infinite Sailor Team' set, too! Maybe, I'll try later on today to snap some scenes of them. There's just so many......(We made the 9 regular senshi, Tux, Chibimoon and ChibiChibi, 3 Starlights, 4 Asteroid senshi, 3 cats, and a whole bunch of 'boyfriends' (Chad, Andrew, Ken, Greg, Sammy, etc)

I'll see if I feel up to it after our Halloween rush week! :laughs: I've been wanting to....so....... :)
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Anderson'sAllPurpose » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:34 pm

Those look relly cool! A lot better than the official dolls I've seen.
dollieh pics|old dollieh rants|ALL NEW dollieh rants
OMG, I can't believe I'm almost 11 and still play with Barbie dolls! If anyone find out I'm gonna die!!!1!
- my diary, c. 1991

...How long has that "s" in my signature been missing? - me, 2016
Anderson'sAllPurpose
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby britbrat18 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:38 pm

Stunning(especially the Super one)!! :D I love their eyes, they look more like the manga ones to me, and those eyes were always beautiful.
Kratos Aurion (AOD Chen), Anna Aurion (Modified RS Mei), , Lloyd Aurion(Modified Felix Brownie, and AOD Le Le) Usagi Chiba (Modified RS Ju), Mamoru Chiba (RS Mai)
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Postby richila » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:54 am

You do such gorgeous work!
richila
I have no life but dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale